According to a recent statement, Polygon will house Starbucks’ loyalty program-themed Starbucks Odyssey and NFT community.
- Starbucks Odyssey, the company’s loyalty programme, will be hosted on Polygon.
- Customers can participate in an interactive experience offered by the programme called a Journey.
- Customers can earn points for taking part in the Journey, and participation is correlated with in-store sales.
- After participating, they will receive a Starbucks Odyssey “Journey Stamp” NFT.
- With Polygon, a number of businesses and international organizations have built their presence in virtual assets.
Specifically, the massive coffee chain company wants to offer its consumers a brand-new way to earn loyalty benefits where they may take part in an engaging interactive experience known as a “Journey.”
Customers can learn about Starbucks and coffee history through the interactive activity The Journey, which projects the company’s brand. Customers can earn points for taking part in the Journey, and participation is correlated with in-store sales. Customers who purchase specific drinks or snacks can scan their earned rewards card. They can then distribute the products on Odyssey to gain further points.
When their engagement is finished, they will receive a “Journey Stamp,” which is equivalent to a portion of an NFT on the Starbucks Odyssey.
As previously mentioned, the project will feature NFTs with a coffee theme to give clients a genuine experience. Before now, Starbucks offered its customers a loyalty programme. The Starbucks Odyssey, based on blockchain and NFT initiatives, is the first product of its kind.
The Influence of Polygon in Introducing Brands to the Virtual Assets Space
To become one of the top three blockchain networks, Polygon’s co-founder is now working on a number of partnerships. By partnering with Polygon, Starbucks entered the virtual assets industry and may increase its influence and adoption of network-oriented projects.